This is an archive of our old site.
Our new site can be found here

Concerning COVID-19 and ESA Summer 2020

ESA today is announcing the postponement of Break the Record: LIVE II until June or July.

Due to the small scale of the event, ESA was hoping that BTRLII would be unaffected by the current pandemic. However, due to the closing of national borders by the USA and Denmark, it is unfortunately now unavoidable that we will have to postpone the event to a later date. The runners have been informed and will be consulted in full about a new date for the event.

ESA Summer 2020

ESA is closely monitoring the situation with ESA Summer. The working assumption is, as of today, that ESA Summer shall go ahead as planned. However, the past fourteen days have shown that the situation regarding national and local quarantine can develop rapidly. As a result we are postponing ticket sales until the beginning of May at the earliest. ESA suggests that you do not book travel until tickets are on sale. This time period will allow us to continue to assess the situation and to put in place a “Plan B” should we have to postpone ESA Summer until later in the year.

It is hoped ESA submissions shall begin following the conclusion of ESA Together.

Easter Event - Coming later today!

Later today ESA will announce an online event called “ESA Together”. It will run from 6th April to 13th April. Watch out for the submission post and full details tonight!

Partners

Platinum partners

Charity partners

Get connected with us

Twitter icon Twitter Discord icon Discord Youtube icon Youtube Twitch icon Twitch Forum icon Forum Facebook icon Facebook